My Followers

January 24, 2011

January updates!

Assalammualaikum w.b.t.

First of all, thanks to my chingu, Hussaini, for reminding me to update my data in this blog! Hey, last week u were on TV! Unfortunately, I didn't get to see it. Huhuhu
By the way,I salute your blog's new looks. It's SUPERB! 
Dear my blogger friends, sila klik SINI untuk pergi ke blog beliau ;D

Now, back to my story. For those yang not aware of my previous post, it has been almost a month I'm studying in UiTM Shah Alam. So far, the condition is good. Tak susah pon nak membiasakan diri kat sini. Tak banyak perubahan melainkan kene jadi lebih independent. Yer la, kat sini takde orang yang akan tolong kita kalau kita sendiri tak alert. Contohnya, kene salin jadual sendiri. In case u are too lazy to copy, just check it via Student Portal. So, ape2 perubahan jadual atau aktiviti, kene rujuk papan notis yang ade dekat sekeliling fakulti or student portal. Tapi, semua bende ni bukannyer susah pon. Semua pihak uni dah sediakan. Just kita kene rajinkan diri to look out for new updates. For your information, this semester I just have to take 6 subjects with total credit hours of 17. The subjects that i'm taking are ;

FST 457(Introduction to Food Sciences and Tecnology)
FST501(Food and Human Nutrition)
QMT405 (Statistics)
BEL462 (Reading and Critical Thinking)
PHY406 (Physics)
CSC425 (Introduction to Computer Programming)

Boleh dikatakan aku ada banyak masa lapang berbanding budak2 course lain since credit hours dieorang mostly at least 21! I've seen the study plan through out the 8 semesters and my maximum credit hours is 20 that will be in my 4th semester ;D
There are certain subjects that I got for PC. So, I do not need to take those courses anymore. I just skipped 1st semester to 2nd semesters and my duration has cut off from 4 years to 3 1/2 years. That's quite relieved actually. Ape2 pon, aku tetap akan mengalami proses aging kt UiTM coz org len hbs degree dalam 2 atau 2 1/2 tahun. Me, on the other hand, has 3 more years to go! Duration of study diploma + degree = 6 years. Dah lebih kurang macam amik Medic plak. Aiyak! 

Anyhow, I just have to bare with it. Perhaps, every cloud has a silver lining. Kita yang merancang tapi Allah yang menentukan. He knows what is the best for me. And most important thing is, I must enjoy my university life and gain new experiences as much as I can!





No comments: