My Followers

December 29, 2009

Back to School...






Hari ni hari pertama aku ke kolej utk semester bru ni...
da usha2 lecturer yg bakal mengajar aku....alhamdulillah,most of the lecturers are my favourites....
especially, Che Mazlan for Organic chemistry & En. Saruddin for Calculus...
tak kurang juga wif the new lecturers & both are in Biology & CSC...
this semester im going to take 2 Biology's ; which is one for Bio project (En. Syah) & the other one is Anatomy and Physiology (Miss Diana) <---- da lme sebenarnyer aku tggu nk blaja part ni...hihi;D
agak mencabar but im going to give my best shot!!!!....
hopefully,this semester i can improve my pointer again....mana tak nyer,selang seli result setiap sem....
mula 3 lebey,then turun 2 lebey...pastu,naik balik 3 pointer....but for da last sem, turun 2 blk....huhu

Insyaallah....so,new resolution for the upcoming 2010 is to bulk up & improve my results...
CHAIYOK2 !!!!

No comments: