My Followers

January 4, 2010

Welcome 2010

hari da msk hari ke-4 bagi thn 2010...trase mse berlalu dgn sgt cepat...
pejam celik,pejam jelik da 365 hri berlalu...
and this year im going to be 21 !!!
OMG...i juz cant believe it that im an adult soon<--- da layak daftar jdi pengundi ni....hehe

btw,all da class have started including statistics...the best part is,today Organic chemistry class was cancelled due to the clash problem wif other subject...haha
projek Bio pon da dpt and my project is " Leaves that can be used for wound healing"...
sounds interesting,rite ??? ~ngeeee
i've to submit my proposal on 14th January...
da same goes to my CSC project...but, nothing have been done yet...
blom discuss pape lagi wif my partner... pdhal kne submit proposal in Week 3...huhu
hopefully,i manage to finish it on time...

well,that's all for now... see ya in soon ;D

lots of love,
Syarini



No comments: