My Followers

January 18, 2010

Ke"exhausted"an


Hola peeps,


today is the most tiring day in my schedule... wanna know why ???
coz my class begin at 8a.m in the morning & finish at 6 p.m...
can u imagine how tired I was...AND the most important thing is, I HAVE TO FACE IT FOR DA WHOLE SEMESTER <---*(sigh...) 
agaknyer lebey kurang cam dlm pic tu la level kepenatan aku...
but it's alright...walaupon penat, I still have the mood for blogging...

actually, I have 2 hours gap which is at 12pm till 2pm...But unfortunately, I need to start my Biology project which I need to hurt the rats and then cure them...adoyai... 
(bkn wat suke2 tau nk cederakan tikus2 tuh...I'm FORCED to do it wif my partners...huk3)

selesai jer proses tuh, rse cam relieved sgt2..  it's indescribable feeling...it just like one of the burden on my shoulder was gone...hihi
so, the things dat I need to take care of is to observe the progress on the wound healing of the rats everyday and  I have to make sure all of them are in a good state...<--- rse cam doktor laks...~lalala

ok la...my bed is already calling for me... I really need my sleep & rest rite now

See ya in the next entry...I'll keep U all updated on my activity...

Ciao amigos...

Lots of love,
Syarini


No comments: