My Followers

January 24, 2010





Today is the 7th day for me to observe my rats ...
fun & happy feeling when I look my rats have shown changes ...
the wound is dried and it has been reduced in diameter ... thanks to use of herbal leaves ...
sireh leaves, leaf "Noni" & papaya leaves ...



tomorrow, me & all my housemate will walk out ...
Insyaallah, we will go to Kg. Laut, village of Suha ...
we're going to spend time relaxing and mind from all that hit ... 
with boats cruising up the Kelantan river...
while tangling breathe fresh air ...<--- poetic nyer
bcoz last week was a hectic week 4 me ... busy wif quiz & finish up our CSC proposal ...
hopefully, relationships can be restored back snoring ...girls, I really hope that any problems will be solved ... let bygone be bygone ...
coz we are already in the final year ... not because of misunderstanding, textures ukhuwwah we build over the years will never reach. I really hope that we can spend some quality time ... 
let it be our sweetest memories that can never be forgotten till death do us part.

I really love all my friends !!!!!






No comments: