My Followers

April 11, 2010

Hope

Assalammualaikum....

rasenyer da lame giler x update blog... i think da last post is on my 21st birthday...*later i'll include some of da pictures...hihi
coz da next day which is on the 26th March 2010, I went to Lata Belatan at Terengganu for my two days field work...it was agreat experience,though...and u know why ???
I HAVE CLIMBING UP THE HILL FOR 3 TIMES IN A DAY !!!!
OMG.... tak ke dahsyat tuh....menggeletar kepala lutut aku...
kalu nk di"hiperbola"kan lagi keadaan, da boley dikatakan macam kne simptom Parkinson...huhu 



*********

last week was a HECTIC WEEK for me.... im just so busy with test, quizzes & presentations...
*all da lecturers sume busy nk siapkan carry marks...
Alhamdulillah, everythings run smoothly as according to da plan... * even though i have to face many obstacle & problems....eg ; presentation BIO300 diawalkan semggu...huhu
Skrg study week pon da start & that means FINAL EXAM IS JUST AROUND DA CORNER !!!!
GUYS, wish me luck & pray for me...

lots of love,
Syarini





No comments: