My Followers

August 15, 2010

Dilemma







Starting tomorrow which means 16th of August 2010, the UiTM new student program application for admission full-time degree will be opened.
 There several programs that I'm attracted to but,I'm still in dilemma in order to choose the program's offered.
I was thinking to apply for Bachelor of Education in Science (Hons) Biology. 

For this time being, I have fulfilled all the requirements needed by the faculty. But the thing is, am I qualified enough or have what it takes to take this program ?
Because my lecturer used to say that, " If you want to be a teacher or lecturer, you have to be excellent in academic or unless in related filed". I'm just an average student but I love Biology subjects. It is my goal to be an educator whether to be a teacher or lecturer since I've been growing up in an educators family and have been exposed to it at the young age.
Now, I really need to meet up with my counselor.

Ya Allah, give me Your guidance to choose the right path...

1 comment:

Naquiah Umairah said...

u noe wut, sy rasa bukan la sesuatu yg wajib bagi seorang pendidik tu utk menjadi seorg yg excellent.. awk ada kat tahap sekarang, tapi awak mampu tak mecari kelemahan awk kat mana..? if u can,
then insyaAllah awk akn mampu jd pendidik yg baik.. sebab nye?

sebab, bila awk tau kenapa awk lemah sesuatu subjek tu, sure awk akn cari pendekatan tertentu supaya awk mampu pass subjek tu kan..?

jadi pengalaman awk tu la yg mampu memberi peringatan kepada diri awk sendiri, supaya sentiasa memastikan cara awk sampaikan ilmu tu, senang utk student awk trima.. baru la diorg x mengalami masalah yg penah awk hadapi..dari situ, student akn menilai n sure diorg akn ckp, "ckgu/lecturer tu ajar senang nk paham kn..?" hehee..

masa tu awk akn rasa, xsemestinye ilmu menggunung je yg penting.. cara penyampaian awk tu yg paling penting sebenarnye..

gud lux my fwen..:)

(en zaid pon ada fikiran yg sama mcm yg sy dalam bab nie..)