My Followers

April 20, 2011

"It's better to remove friend than being friend"

"It's better to remove friend than being friend"
Mata tak sakit, hati tak pedih.
Itu yang aku buat dekat "kau".
Aku tak cemburu tapi kadang-kadang terdetik di hati kenapa "kau" buat begitu.
You can be nice or should I say 'over' nice to the others but not to me?
Kau boleh respon dekat orang lain walaupun dia jauh beribu batu jauhnya. 
Tapi aku, kau pandang sepi.

 We used to be in a good friendship. We used to joke around together.
Always compete with each other when we were in high school years.
I tried to be friendly and build up the broken friendship,again. BUT, I guess you never appreciate the chance.
Sebenarnya, aku sendiri pun tak mengerti dan tak ketahui punca keretakan hubungan kita.
So what I can do now is to give up on you. Stop being nice to you. 
Perhaps, that is what you've ever wanted.

Whatever it is, knowing you is one of the GREATEST things that happen in my life.
Terima kasih kerana sudi menyerikan hidup aku walaupun hanya seketika cuma. 
Perhaps, it would be the best option if don't meet in the future because it seems to be awkward to both of us.
Unless, we are destined to meet. Kuasa Allah tiada siapa yang boleh menghalang.

No comments: