My Followers

May 8, 2010

Finally,It's Over....for this time being

Alhamdulillah, my struggling for this semester is over and I am so happy to tell you that my last paper finished this morning that is STATISTICS..
phewwwh<---im so relieved :D
Tonight me & my girlfriends are going to celebrate our precious moments with wife-to-be, Atienalova, meraikan hari2 terakhir sebelum beliau bergelar isteri kpd En.Imanalova...hehehe
nothing special but just hang out like other girls do....main boling, gossiping, mkn2, watch midnight movies & sleepover.....

that's all for now... going to get ready for tonight...

Ciao amigos....

Love,
Syarini

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i started to mish u...
ooohhhh kembaz...!
huhuhu

Nurul Syarini said...

wah...that's fast...
hehe...dun worry..
We'll see each other in a month...
hehehe :D
im going to miss u too...