My Followers

May 4, 2010

Frust & Frust Again

I AM SO FRUSTRATED !!!!!
WHY PEOPLE IS SO COMPLICATED TO BE UNDERSTOOD ???
damn it...

and you know what, YOU'RE SO ANNOYING....
You're just like a stranger to me & I think I don't ever know who you are anymore...
You're no longer a person that you used to be since we met & befriended over 2 years ago...
I really don't know what make you change and for GOD sake and our friendship, please turn back to your old self and be the person that I've known before...

THIS IS REALLY DISAPPOINTING ME

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darl~~
wutz wrong babe..?
nape neh...marah kt sape..?
ira..?huhu...

Nurul Syarini said...

ira, if I mad at you, sy akan tulis nama awak bsr2 tau tak ???
hahahaha...biar satu dunia tahu...
~lalalala :P

p/s : jgn mrh haaa....just kidding..