My Followers

May 4, 2011

Saranghae 2PM

Well peeps, like the title above, all KPOP fans I bet, knows the meaning. But never mind. Since I'm kindhearted person,I'll translate it for you who don't know the meaning. Actually "Saranghae" means "I Love You". I am so into this group since the first time I heard their songs. Back in early year of 2009, I started to recognize 2PM. They debut in 2008 with first single "10 Points Out of 10 Points" or in Korean "10 Jeom Manjeome 10 Jeom". 2PM ni adalah salah satu dari 2 subgroups branched out daripada 11 orang ahli  (sebelum leader Jaebum keluar) boy band One Day, satu lagi group nama 2AM.


above : 2AM 
below : 2PM


 They are BEASTLY idol =)

Now, current members of 2PM are Junsu, Junho, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Chansung. 2PM is so different with other KPOP groups because they are promoting acrobatic dance style. Image dieorang ni pun lain sebab they are promoting more mature image or should I say "manlier" side. Most of them have 6-pax-body-build (one the reason I like them so much). Next, their hit song achieved first No. 1 song with "Again & Again". Seriously, lagu ni mmg berhantu. Asal dengar jer lagu ni, maka secara automatik my body starts to groove,y'all!

So, as a KPOP fan, I suggest to all to listen to their songs. Kebanyakkan lagu 2PM adalah lagu2 HITS di Korea. 










No comments: